An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-26-2022, 06:08 PM

Basilisk shivered momentarily at the thought of a pack falling… but Sirius and Azure were unbeaten. Legends, in his juvenile eyes. He couldn’t imagine the Armada falling, and if it did… His Grandfather collected wolves like lost chicks, and hoarded them close. He couldn’t imagine him leaving anyone behind. His father? His father would take his children and leave. Maybe. He didn’t grow attached as easily. “That’s awful, I’m sorry. I can't even imagine what that would be like.” He said truthfully.

“I wouldn’t break my word to you.” he said solemnly. He was only a yearling. A little sheltered perhaps, and seen so little of the world. But he wanted his word to mean something. “You don’t know it yet, but you can trust me. And it's okay that you don’t know it yet.” he gave her a shy smile. “Maybe I can prove it to you next time.” As for enemies within… “Never had someone try to harm home before. Why would we turn away someone that needs us, if one in thirty might be bad?” he shook his head. “Or maybe my Grandpa can tell. I don’t know.” He admitted. He finished carving up the kill, and moved her portion to the side so she could grab it whenever she pleased.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning