Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-26-2022, 06:52 PM
The festival had come and gone, Manea recovering from her newest addition. It had been some time since she had given birth and ever since Relm had found out she had been pregnant their rain date for their hunt had been on her mind. She figured it had been long enough, not that she knew anything about pregnancy or giving birth.

She did as she usually did for anyone, even Alastor. She waited in the common areas until she spotted Manea. She didn't like calling unless it was an emergency... so yes she was rather awkward as she sat and waited for the purple woman. She stood once she saw Manea on her way through, approaching her head on as if she were in fact waiting for her. She was after all. "Are you recovered enough for our hunt?" She asked with a little lack of emotion. She was still a little nervous around Manea but she wanted their relationship to be better. She didn't want to be weird around her.

"Relm"