Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Of course, it would be a Valhallan who answered her summons. Crimson gaze narrowed upon the male as soon as his scent wafted up the Duchess?s nostrils, defenses only double checking themselves as she observed him. Legs spread apart equally, weight evenly distributing across four grounded limbs, legs bending, center of gravity lowering, tail lashing out behind her, toes spread, claws biting into the soil, hackles raised, shoulders rolled, head lowering to align with her spine, neck scrunching up, chin tucking, jaws parting, eyes narrowing and ears pinning back. The silver knight had located her opponent, but she would not strike yet. No, the queen preferred victory in honor.
?Valhallan,? she greeted coolly, her posture stiff and prepared, ready to assault the male in front of her. ?Let us fight for pack honor, you and I. I have found myself irritated by the hands of your pack, and you seem the perfect way to let it out,? she informed him. She?d allow him the first move if he wanted it, but if he agreed and did not move the silver knight would happily launch herself at him.

ARGENT vs. SEPHIROTH for SPAR/PACK HONOR
0/3