An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-27-2022, 01:03 AM
Briar didn't have to wait long for Ophelia's answer and she chuckled softly as her sister asked to see the kitchens first. She couldn't say she was entirely surprised by the choice, but it still felt very true to Ophelia so she couldn't judge her for it. "Of course! I'd be happy to whip something up for you." She nodded for her to follow and then led the way through the corridor to the west wing of the castle where there was a large set of double doors that were propped open to let more air flow through the large dining hall. When it was warmer whether like this she liked having the passage ways open like this to help keep things a little more cool. Even still, the fire still crackled in the large hearth, a Hallows staple and a symbol of the pack.

She brought Ophelia through the room, passing by rows of long tables to a door in one of the back corners that opened up into a large kitchen. "So! What do you feel like having?" she asked, as she started making her way over to the doorway that opened to a small set of stairs that led down into a storage cellar. "I think the hunting party brought back some okapi recently or maybe some wild boar... Or if you want something a little lighter I might still have some berries from the grove near by! I love drizzling them with honey. It's so, so good paired with a bit of wine." She peered back at Ophelia, waiting for her answer before she went down to get whatever supplies she might need. "Or some of each if you want!"

"Briar Carpathius"