gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Crys

Pride - LesbianPride - Demisexual
05-27-2022, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2022, 01:12 PM by Pleione. Edited 1 time in total.)

Now that she had regained her strength, Pleione was itching to get back into action. She did what she could on her own, taking on small prey where she could find it rather than relying on the pack’s hunters to provide for her, but even so she felt the weight of her own pelt dragging at the Empire’s heels. Pride kept her from over-indulging and the winter chill and her own less than optimal health tempered her ability to take down more than birds and rabbits, however, and at this rate she wouldn’t be back to fighting shape until the winter’s end. Judging by the powder that blanketed the packlands time and time again, only to melt in the morning sun, winter was only just beginning to bare her fangs.

There was nothing for it, she was going to have to ask for help. It shouldn’t have been a shameful thing, her father’s legacy as a peacemaker and negotiator meant that surely asking for help had come as second nature to him as breathing. To Pleione, it felt like giving up. If she couldn’t handle it on her own, then she’d already admitted defeat. It didn’t help that she was still so unfamiliar with her new packmates.

At the very least, she could take it as an opportunity to mingle with the right people. Surely the crown princess had to be the right person.
“Forgive my intrusion,” Pleione said as she approached, head dipped in courtesy despite the towering wolf’s head sitting higher than she could reach when straining even when relaxed. There was no intrusion- she’d been very careful to plan her approach for a moment when Shuriken wasn’t doing anything. “I’m no expert huntress but I wish to earn my keep, would you mind accompaniment on your next hunt? I have a lot to learn about the migratory patterns of prey around here.”