Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-27-2022, 08:20 PM
Manea seemed more than uh... willing she guessed so she wouldn’t cower and scurry away. She wasn’t much like that at least, she was a little weird but at least she could hold her ground or get her shit together when it was needed. She was uncomfortable around Manea but it was bearable. She’d make it work the best she could.

She took a few seconds before responding, maybe somewhat of an awkward pause. "I uh, usually go to the sound to track elk or the northern deer. A little more room to breathe up there." She squinted her eyes just for a few seconds before she went to move forward towards the land bridge to make it off the island and then out of Elysium. Of course the time with Alastor before the festival had crossed her mind... god she hopped she wouldn’t be like this the whole time she was with Manea. She needed her focus with the purple woman and the hunt that she had promised. Not being reminded of why she should hate her.

"Relm"