gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-27-2022, 08:23 PM
Cold settled in across Boreas that didn't really seem to bother him. Who it bothered most were the three albino Caimans that loyally traveled behind him. Their tails made a soft slithering noise through the tail grass as Ghoul wandered around the lake's edge. Not that he really had any reason to be here other than he wanted a breath of fresh air. A change of scenery, if you will. He loved his home, his mother, his siblings, and all that good jazz, but as he grew older, a tingling sensation wouldn't leave his belly. It felt as if his insides were slowly chewing away at him, hungry and yearning for something he hadn't quite discovered yet.

While his mind drifted on the possibilities and he let the trio of reptiles slide into the frosty lake, he didn't notice the girl. She was a tad older, one could see it in comparison to his lanky and not quite filled-out body. Another thing that didn't bother him. Ghoul didn't fear a lot, he would face any danger that came his way. And what could a girl do to him anyway? Just as the sweet tinge of her scent made his liver nose twitch, he heard the scurry of both rabbit paws and canine paws slapping against wet dirt.

Folding back his ears as his forehead drew tight lines over his brow, he stood as still as possible. Half of his body lingered in the brush around the lake as the tawny girl came careening toward him. Unfortunately, the rabbit dove between his legs to take cover and she came tumbling with. Bracing his chest as he let his head tilt gently to the side, Ghoul watched as the girl backed up, sputtering apologies. Huffing out a breath of air that plumed around his nostril, he simply let his shoulders shrug. "If you are hungry, I can get you something," his deepening baritones that just began to turn gravelly spoke slowly as he kept his stance firm.

G H O U L