Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-27-2022, 08:47 PM

Did she look like a delicate flower that needed to be rescued from her blunder? Wren huffed quietly as he stood over her, locking eyes with his crimson ones. "I can catch my own food, but thanks" she tells him, but not unkindly "if you want to hunt with me, that's fine." He looked no more than a yearling. Where they spouting out of; nowhere? Ha! She knew where they came from but still. It was a funny thought indeed. Her mind's eye played it out and she couldn't help the second huff. Amused.

"So?" if he was quiet, she prompted him "you gonna come hunting?" Or would he lose his chance to show off? Wren tilted her head at him briefly before turning, walking a short distance away. She tried to pick up another scent, something stronger. Tougher. A bit more challenging. She glanced around the snow-littered location, feeling uncertain. The rabbit could have scared the other prey around here. She hoped not.

"Speech"
1/3 hunt prey

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me