gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-27-2022, 08:57 PM
Her reaction glazed over him without a second thought. Was she being defensive for a reason? Was his offer to grab her something not right? Tilting his head gently back the other way, Ghoul nearly chuckled. She could hunt her own food but offered him to join... What was it that she really wanted? Amused in his own lack of emotion sort of way, he lifted his ruby gaze from her piercing sapphires to glance around the blanketed lake. Not cold enough yet to freeze the water over, and just warm enough that animals would still linger nearby.

"I shall join you," he responded without a second look her way. By the way her body repositioned, he could tell she was already seeking out prey for them to follow. Did she know the area better than him? Curious if he should let her take the lead or not, he waited still for her next move. In the distance, he could hear soft rustling from something larger than a rabbit. Tilting his nose slightly to catch the wind, he waited for it to turn in a better direction toward them. In the meantime, his lips pursed softly to let out a low whistle, calling for his caimans. "No need to pay them any mind, they are simply backup," his lowered tones are a mere whisper toward her as he finally turned his ruby gaze back to her.

G H O U L