An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-27-2022, 10:29 PM

Manea gave a small shrug with a nod as Relm told her that she usually just looked for elk or deer in the sound. That was also a frequent hunting spot for her as well, she had only been curious if Relm had scouted ahead or if they were going in blind. Either way was fine, she only liked to know what she was walking into. Relm always seemed to have a bit of an awkward pause between her actions or her words and Manea couldn't quite figure out why. She couldn't imagine that she was like this with Alastor unless her husband was far more patient than she gave him credit for—not that she preferred to think about the time that Relm and Alastor spent with one another.

She walked with Relm across the land bridge to head off of the island, following the now familiar path out toward the Polar Sound. They walked in silence for a while, which was fine for the most part, but she also knew that they would never get anywhere if they didn't at least try to make some kind of amends. She knew Relm wouldn't like it, the awkward girl very clearly not one for conversation, but she didn't want to continue living with this awkward distance between them that was making her acceptance of her and Alastor even more difficult. There was a bit of a walk to get to the sound, so Manea decided to break the silence. "You always seem very nervous around me," she commented, simply stating an observation that she didn't think was incorrect. She cast a glance toward Relm, though tried to mostly keep her gaze to the path ahead of her in hopes that maybe it would be less intimidating for her. "Is there something I can do to help you feel more comfortable?"

"Manea Mendacium"