size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
05-28-2022, 01:13 AM

At half a year of age, Juniper was still such a tiny jellybean of a wolf, having only grown a few inches compared to her brother's massive growth spurt. The little girl didn't allow it to discourage her however; she was fine with how she was and made the most of what she was given in life, just like her mother and father showed them how to do. Living the nomadic life of Kane's tribal upbringing had instilled a young independence within the pup and it showed in her scrappy and indomitable spirit. Just like her mother, Juniper was fearless when it came to adventuring and trying everything for herself. So when Tamsyn had invited her to a one on one fighting lesson, the little gray striped pup jumped at the opportunity to get some hands on experience with her mother.

As soon as breakfast was eaten, Tamsyn led her out to the creek swathed in tall cattail reeds to begin their lessons. Tam had picked out a soft grassy area ideal for tiny puppy bodies to flop about on and Juniper was quick and eager to bounce to stand opposite of her mom, crouching into a half serious, half playful fighting stance, complete with comical butt raise and wiggle as her tiny tail wagged in a rapid blur. Mint green eyes that mirrored her dam's gleamed brightly up at her teacher, ready to begin. "All of it!" Juniper decreed with an enthusiastic bark. "I wanna be the best fighter ever, just like you, Mama! Show me everything you know! I'm ready for it!"

"Juniper of the Sea"