size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-28-2022, 11:01 PM

Rudy looks out to the waves as he waits on Fern.  Looking out at the waves the wolf imagines how many memories were starting to be created on this ocean view.  Some of the memories are good, one of them bitter-sweet.  Well, tonight will be another nice memory to add to the list.

Fern shows up and by the small smile on her face, it appeared he had done a good job.  It doesn’t take long before he’s grinning as well as Fern slams her body into his, wrapping her paws about him in a hug.  With only a puff left of his tail she doesn’t get to see it wagging behind him but it's swishing back and forth.  “You smell wonderful,” the motley wolf offers as she steps back, following up with a cheerful, “glad you like it.”

Rudy steps over to his side of the table, setting himself down in front of the rabbit.  “I like the ocean, the sound and the backdrop seem to offer a mood that helps lock in memories.  Everything has been going by fast lately.  I thought a little alone time, food, and backdrop would be nice.  It’s been busy, we haven’t spent much time together.  I wanted to show you that I haven’t thought of you any less.”  Words were one thing but Rudy was one to act to prove his point.  With his lofty talk at points, he better be able to back up some things.

"Rudyard Carpathius"