gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-30-2022, 06:14 AM
He followed her with silent steps that made slight impressions in the blanket of snow around them. Keeping a pace or two behind the brunette, his own ruby gaze was quick to sight the herd of deer not far off. His movements were languid as he ducked behind the bank with her as she requested he be the one to spook the deer. Shooting her bland but curious look, his burly shoulders gave a shrug before he motioned to his caimans to stay near the girl. In case she needed help taking the deer down.

Moving once more with careful steps out from around the bank, Ghoul found this easy. He had spent plenty of time hunting and creeping up on animals. It was second nature to him. Sticking to the taller grasses near the lake, the youngster made a wide circle around the small herd. His ruby stare never left them as he approached. There was one in particular that appeared to be the golden ticket. Smaller than the rest and not as plump, it was older with grey fur around its muzzle. Crouching down farther in the grasses as he made a quick approach, it wasn't until he was a mere ten feet away before one noticed.

The deer's heads flicked up with beady eyes staring in his direction. This would be his chance. Propelling himself forward with muscles rippling beneath thickened skin, Ghoul darted for the older deer to cut it off. Lips peeling back to reveal teeth, he snapped at its ankles to drive it back toward the bank where the girl was hiding. Making quick work, Ghoul began to pant slightly as he pushed the deer exactly where he wanted it to be. Hoping the girl was as good as she promised, he kept on its heels until the deer looked about ready to jump the whole bank itself.

G H O U L