Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-30-2022, 11:49 AM

He moved without fuss. At least the lad could take direction. She hoped he knew it was because of his fur colour, not because she was lazy. Wren could try to get the deer but she'd fail. Be spotted by the herd. She would end up chasing the deer away and they'd both be hungry. Watching for her chance, she heard the steps the lad took and then the snarl. It was time.

She lunged over the bank of snow, seeing the deer come toward her. There was a split second of the prey trying to turn away, trying to get away from her jaws. She closed the distance easily with her jump, crashing into the deer. Her jaws wrapped around its neck and crunched. The deer let out a pained bellow and fell silent. Dead. The body crumpled after one final twitch.

Wren glanced up at the lad, giving a nod. Since he was the one to chase the deer, she'd give him the first pick. She stepped back, an encouraging grin on her features. "You first" she added verbally, giving her consent.

"Speech"
3/3 hunt medium prey

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me