ardent

Bullying is Kinda My Thing

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-30-2022, 04:17 PM
She hadn't been to the battlefield or beyond pack lands since her punishment. It had been months ago now, and her toes had healed weeks ago as well. She hated the pack. Despised them so much that she wished nearly all of them dead. After trying to lay low for weeks on end, she decided she was tired and bored of sitting around being pushed around and slipped out in the early morning. Whether or not they noticed her absence, she didn't care. She was frustrated, pissed, and quite frankly, wanted to daydream about their deaths in peace. She had been trodden on ever since they forced her into their ranks. All because of one accidental trespass before she knew anything about pack structure and how they worked.

She had had lots of time to learn and understand the world thanks to her father. He wasn't alive, but she saw him nearly every night in her dreams. He had been extremely valuable. Coaching and teaching her things nobody wanted to teach her because they considered her a slave. But now that she had slipped out (albeit still fuming), she made her way to the battlefield to find someone to take her frustration and anger out on. She had yet to decorate herself with armor and weaponry, and she had yet to find herself companions like many others had, but that didn't deter her. She was used to being an outcast, anyway. What would the company of other creatures bring besides more potential strife? Still...she longed for friends. So maybe one day...

Walking quietly through the snow-laden battlefield, the skeletal marked woman spotted a larger figure up ahead. Eyes narrowed at the male, and she noted that he smelled like another pack wolf. Gods she despised packs now...they were nothing but assholes that liked to throw their weight around and treat her like she was literal trash. She hated Habari and everyone in it. The only decent wolves she had met were rogues...though she supposed Ghoul was alright, but the rest of them? Habari could burn for all she cared.

Approaching the stranger, she turned a cold gaze to the boy, claws flexing in the ground as she itched to just rush at him. Though he was much larger, and she didn't know if there were others with him. "Medusa is here for a fight. Are you here for a fight too?" If he wasn't, then she supposed she'd find someone else. But wolves came to the battlefield to fight right? Otherwise, why else would he be here?

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022