Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-30-2022, 05:36 PM

Perhaps this was always meant to be, they returned to each other again, though the parting between them was significantly shorter this time. Recluse certainly had to admit that she found him attractive but that might have partially just been her heat raging through her. The man slid up from behind her and Recluse simply tipped her head so she could regard him, she had been aware of someone lurking behind her but was feeling particularly ballsy today, and so hadn't reacted much, at least until he approached her.

The woman smirked at his words, ”Are you so concerned for my safety?” She asked, her tone hitching to sickly sweet. Though she flashed him a toothy grin, her newly crowning fangs catching the light. ”How very kind of you sir, but I assure you I can handle myself, I am more than capable.”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.