gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
10-05-2013, 08:06 PM

Mercury had hardly noticed the weakening of his father's body, in fact he ignored it. Bronze was the strongest and most brave wolf that Mercury knew, there could be no way that the man was not as healthy as he once was. He was Mercury's dad he couldn't get hurt, he would not get old. Bronze was the strongest wolf in the world, that was why he needed to train the young pup. "Well, you know I'll always teach you things, Mercury.. But, this isn't about what you want. Sometimes in life you need to do what others tell you, because it's not worth starting trouble. But you also have to know when what you want is worth fighting for." The words would dishearten the boy, he did not want what was being bestowed upon him.
He certainly thought that his desires were worth fighting for, especially in this instance. He would choose to ignore the simple fact that his father was growing old, but if he thought about it the reason he wanted so badly to train with him as because of his age. No one knew how long the pups would be able to enjoy both of their parents and any time he could spend with him would be wanted. Destruction would only steal away the precious little time he ad with his father, and that was an abhorrent option. I wanna fight for you dad. He would admit as he looked for the older male's gaze.

Speech,