size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
05-31-2022, 08:32 AM
He didn’t have to do much to gain her attention, but he wasn’t the average wolf either. They met at least twice now so at the very least he’d built up a reputation with the Queen already. Not that he wasn’t attention grabbing o begin with. His massive dark frame approached as the subtle lighting made his electric blue stripes almost glow against his pelt. While he was looking his best there wasn’t much comparison to Recluse’s pale beauty. She was an angel in the moonlight, and beyond being so pleasing to his eyes, the heady scent of her heat could not be ignored.

The voice she spoke with was as sweet as her scent, soft and angelic as she was. Maybe the thoughts were all just bullshit, since he had no real care for her, but there was no lie or denial of how attracted he was to her. Her power, her body, the way she teased him and silently invited him closer to her… Noir would easily let himself get wrapped around her little toe.

”I’m always concerned for a lady out on her own, but trust me… I know how capable you are.” He chuckled as he aimed to brush up against her side, not forgetting the feeling of her teeth. ”I could never doubt a seraph such as you.” He attempted to lean in a little closer, ”Cause any trouble while I’ve been away?” Noir went on to ask suggestively.