Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-31-2022, 09:31 AM

The woman stepped out, calling a greeting of her own. It left Wren to wonder if she hadn't spoken... would the other wolf be stalking her still? She shoved that away, too preoccupied with the arrival. It wasn't like they were being hostile anyway. "You could say that" she admitted hesitantly "I haven't been to this location yet. I'm new to Boreas, or whatever this whole realm is called." She grinned awkwardly, shaking her head with a laugh.

No use trying to hide it. If the woman could see that easily, it'd only be stubborn to keep up a ruse. "I'm Wren" she added, giving a nod of her head "and, uh, pardon me but you smell like that pack down south a bit more? I'm not scouting your land or anything. Just trying to fish. Can't seem to find a thin sheet of ice to break." Her eyes glanced back to the frozen river with a grimace. A scout this woman may be, so Wren might as well be upfront about intentions.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me