Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
05-31-2022, 01:00 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Malachai was trying to be good, he really was. He'd been told he was glaring a few times already whenever Grimshaw caught him giving Artorias the stink -eye... Which was whenever the groom got anywhere close to them. Malachai sighed, he knew he probably wasn't exactly giving off the best impression right now, he didn't exactly want to look like the clingy, jealous partner but he had never really been the most in touch with his emotions so suddenly having to try and suppress them? Well, frankly it was too much for him. But the fact he was conscious of it was probably a good first step. At the very least he'd keep himself sober if only to make sure he could take care of Grim. He was paraded around the family for a while but they'd finally taken a break, moving to a slightly more private location of the reception. Malachai heaved a sigh but said nothing, he wasn't used to socializing so much and was just feeling a little drained already. The man closed his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips as Grim planted a kiss on his cheek and he was about to return the favor ten-fold when a voice broke the moment.

Malachai took a deep breath to keep himself from openly growling, his paw gently resting on Grim's nearest paw and using that sensation to try and ground himself. It didn't stop him from glaring though, not that he would have really noticed he was doing it anyway. He remained seated when Grim stood to hug his brother, not replacing the paw. He turned his mismatched gaze towards the blue man, grunting in response and casting a curious glance towards Grim at the mention of him crying, he knew things had happened when Grimshaw had last been here but he still didn't have the whole picture. The conversation moved on and Malachai had to bite down the desire to pull Grimshaw closer, he knew he was being clingy right now, after all standing right in front of them was the only other man Grimshaw had... Well, it was at least partially reasonable for him to be a little warry. Still when Artorias asked to talk with his brother Grimshaw looked to his boyfriend, he didn't want to let Grimshaw go without him but he wasn't going to try and force himself into a private family matter if he wasn't wanted. Still, Grimshaw responded and indicated that Malachai would come with him. A little smile tugging at the young Klein man's lips, he rose to his paws and tried to control his glowering, with little effect.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.