gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2022, 02:12 PM
She couldn’t quite pinpoint if there was a certain catalyst that changed her so drastically, maybe it was meeting Maverick. She was shown the parts of life she had been missing, and it was much easier to put Hattori and the time before their separation behind her. It was an eventuality, but she felt like the acceleration helped not only herself, but helped her to be a better leader. She had her moments of letting go, but that just meant that she could hold on tighter. Or that’s what she told herself, maybe she was making a huge mistake with Maverick but she couldn’t bring herself to admit that.

Chimera would tell her one way or the other, but as she looked at Mav and gazed into his eyes she didn’t know if she would be able to follow his advice if he confirmed her fears. Time would tell, and she could struggle at that point when it came. Tonight was for jovial celebration in the moment. So she would let herself relax and enjoy because who knew how much time she would even have with Maverick. She wouldn’t forget the pain of the wound from last time and she felt like Maverick’s high would leave her crashing far deeper after knowing the glimpse of what she was given.

"I don’t think he would be willing to fight.” Chimera had always been a mixed bag, but after everything she knew she could put her trust in him. He would always tell her the truth as she saw it, even if she didn’t like it. "I’d certainly appreciate the display of manliness however.” She made an exaggerated look over his impressive frame as the music slowly came to its end.

Maverick offered to get her a drink, and pulled another chuckle from her as she shook her head at the offer to pay for it. "She will, a vagabond such as you is at the very least interesting company.” She teased him in response as she followed him back towards the feast and its wealth of drinks. He gestured for her to decide on which one she most desired. She lost her taste for sake, wine was alright, and beer she could do without, but mead was currently her favorite. It was the rarest, having such a long fermentation time, so having a sip was always a treat. "Trying to get ahead on your wager?” She asked him over the rim of her drink as she lapped lightly at the deep golden liquor.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]