Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-31-2022, 07:26 PM
A PILLAR FOR ALL

It had been quiet since the mock raid. Not that Eraithus had really wanted to talk about it, he'd fallen slightly ill until now and it was something that the man had to just shake off. Nothing to be alarmed by what with the cold weather coming around his chest hadn't felt tight in weeks. Happily he figured it would be a chance to call the pack together to show off some fight training among their own. He had an idea to split them up into groups and ask them to decide something different. Though that different thing he would explain depending on how many of their wolves showed up. Recluses own children were growing in size already and they were fully capable of attending training. Eraithus didn't want to be too harsh, after all he had just fought off sickness and it felt like it would just follow him around. Though after a visit with Voodoo before her departure to Abaven he had known better to take care of himself. Perhaps it was his addiction, whether it be from him not getting enough or too much of his said obsession he wasn't sure.

Standing and stretching his limbs he stood at the base of the mountain. The warmth from the volcano keeping the snow at bay as it fluttered from the sky in thin small flakes. It didn't have a chance to stick luckily but he still sneezed as a flake landed on the top of his nose. The blue man lifted his head and howled a summons. Any and all Habari were welcome to come to his fight training session, even his owl was flying happily overhead. Enjoying the cooler whether as was what snowy owls did. Lowering his head Eraithus took a seat in the soft clearing of a dirt patch at the base of the mountain overlooking the redbud nook. He would make not of who would be here tonight - after all if they came to an optional training perhaps there would be a good word for them to be put in place.

ooc: Those who join will enter a raffle to get a free pixel from me! Soft due date is 6/7/22 I'm flexible so I may be posting a few days after. If you wish to participate and can't post by the date just send me a discord message!

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.