Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-31-2022, 07:32 PM
Relm didn't say much else to Manea. There wasn't really much to be said at least. Manea did reassure her in a sense so physically she did relax a little better. Mentally too, but as they approached the sound she needed to shake it all off anyway. It was easier for her once they set out on their tracking.

Just as she was scoping around she had just the same idea as she had done out here with Alastor. Well a little differently obviously, the hunting and offering part not the intense sex part. She figured Manea would probably like her offering the kill to her as she had to Alastor. It was just a hunch. So she'd specifically head forward toward the scent of elk nearby, hopefully Manea got the hint that she was on the move.

They'd come up to the clearing where the few elk were grazing and Relm just glanced over to Manea before heading around so that she could drive them forward when the time was right. Instinctively she didn't think she had to lay out a plan or anything like that. She was so used to being on her own or being with Alastor where she didn't have to. But she also believed Manea was knowledgeable enough to just go with it anyway. She wouldn't think twice, it was a bit of a complement maybe. Silent as always. She'd start to push the herd once she thought Manea was ready.

"Relm"