gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-31-2022, 07:56 PM

Keelin had been like a little harpy, barking orders and making demands. The violet and black man was in no shape to argue against her will, so he begrudgingly did as she instructed. He took the herbs that she gave, he didn't move, he didn't fuss as she changed his bandages. That didn't mean that he didn't growl a huff a lot, but it was all blustering. Merrick couldn't move without being in excruciating pain so his growling and threats were empty air.

During a rare moment when the brindled woman was out, none other than his sister walked into the great stone den. Laying on his side as he was, Merrick had a good view of the doorway. He'd insisted that he lay that way and had painstakingly turned on the bed with the help of Keelin. As Manea drew near, her words brought a chuckle from the giant. Her question was met with an exaggerated huff. "Like I was gored by an elk." He wasn't sure what she knew of his injuries or whether Keelin had kept his sister in the loop. He hoped she had, at least.

"Looks like I won't be fit for duty for a while," he growled, brows drawing together as he sneered, the edge of his lip curling back to flash a curved canine. "I can't even sit up on my own and to do that, she keeps me drugged." One paw lifted and he motioned towards the door and wherever Keelin had gone. "Sorry to leave you out one warrior, Manea." Merrick wasn't one to apologize, so the fact that he did meant at least a little something.

"Merrick Mendacium"
[Image: 9F8cjvQ.png]
Merrick is the most adult character that I have.
He is a walking trigger warning.
He regularly indulges in rape, murder, womanizing, pup murder and so much more.
Please DO NOT READ HIS THREADS.