size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
06-01-2022, 12:26 AM
The Hallows wedding was a stunningly gorgeous affair! In all her life, Aliana could never have dreamed up such a thing being a reality! Seeing the grand castle done up in flowers and wedding decorations, the massive feast tables overflowing with food and drink, and the dozens upon dozens of wolves from all over the world turned up to give their love and well wishes to the happy couple... it was like something out of a fairy tale! For the once-slave turned queen, she felt a bit like she were dreaming it all up. She marveled at the splendor, feeling entranced yet also a bit overwhelmed by it all. There was so much to see and do and smell and taste and hear, it was a little like sensory overload to the little ash and snow fae who usually kept to herself on their isolated island. Still, she was tremendously honored to attend, even more so to accompany her handsome mate, staying at Chimera's side all the while. After they'd given the gifts to Artorias and Briar and given their congratulations, the two wolves had stepped aside to get some food and mingle—but not before Chimera's paw giving her shapely rump a squeeze drew a little gasping squeak from the queen.

At the time, Aliana had just shot Chimera a surprised look and impish smirk, not all that surprised by his outward display of affection, lust, and possessiveness, but she hadn't expected him to be quite so bold in such a public setting! The clouded queen had swatted at his hip with her fluffy tail and let it pass, but it had definitely let her know what Chimera still had his mind fixated on. His grope had caused her core to clench, as the Fenmyrian queen was still very much in her heat cycle and any physical affection stoked that ceaseless instinctual inferno inside of her. Something told her that she and her king wouldn't be making it back home without them attempting to start their second litter again. But for now, Aliana ate and drank and was generally merry, making small talk with any of the wolves that stopped to converse with Chimera, though they were few and far between and mostly his family. As the night progressed, Ali felt that ember that Chi had stirred up in her growing hotter and hotter low in her belly, eventually leaning into her mate's side while she sipped on her second cup of wine. She wasn't usually a very big drinker, but it was a social event, and everyone else was, so she played the chameleon and did as the Romans did.

The mood in the air was infectious, and as Aliana watched the happy Hallowed couple enjoying their day together with bright smiles and happy giggles, she couldn't help but feel her heart lighten as well. She leaned further in towards Chimera, her tail wagging gently behind her while she peered up at his handsome features with sparkling aquamarine eyes. "Thank you for bringing me, my love. I'm having a wonderful time," she said with a happy smile to the massive wolf she loved so dearly. With everything she'd been feeling lately, this special date meant the world to the clouded fae. She glanced back to the bride and groom sharing a kiss, then back up to the split-toned brute she was all but pressing her body into, resting a dainty white paw over his much larger one. "Do you think I could tempt my king into sharing some alone time with me?" Though she didn't think she needed to make her case, Ali gave him the sultry gaze he was intimately familiar with, batting long eyelashes up at him with a little smirk on her lips that implied just enough of what she was thinking about.

Though she didn't know the castle very well, she knew there were a number of places a couple of wolves could sneak off to fairly easily for a quick make out session. The guest rooms in the far wing, the gardens, the baths, the lounge, one of the higher floors... She'd leave the decision to Chimera—assuming he wouldn't decline her offer to indulge in some of the romantic atmosphere of the wedding, or the titillating sensations it was stirring in her along with the alcohol.

"Chimera & Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.