size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-01-2022, 01:14 AM

He followed Claire as she led the way to the pack that had claimed the lands that Talis once held. It was so long ago now, but every memory he had with Avalon and her kin would never be forgotten. He was devoted to the family. They were his kin, too. They had taken him in and accepted him as one of their own when his own blood had abandoned him. He owed everything to Avalon, and so he repaid her in the form of looking after Claire...but he couldn't deny the affection that had been brewing for the younger girl. She was his greatest friend. Though he was getting on in years, he would remain by her side until his last breath.

He remained quiet as she leaned into him, though he offered her his comfort by gently nuzzling his nose into the thick fur of her neck before she sounded a gentle call for the alphas of the pack. He knew about the packs that lived in the lands...being around as long as he had, he'd done his fair share of scouting and information gathering. This one seemed to be the best fit for a spry young lady and a retiring old man. Though he didn't quite feel like retiring just yet, anyway. He still had some fight in him, and he'd continue to do so until he died.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!