size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
06-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Onyx immediately shot down his offer to go showing her around Auster right now, the usually north-dwelling wolf clearly not a fan of the hot southern weather. He chuckled and wanted to roll his eyes, but he did remember how long it took him to adjust to this new climate when he first moved down here so he gave her a bit of slack. She did at least give him an alternative, claiming that if he was a "good host" he would come back after sunset. He scoffed a little, replying, "Oh yes, I definitely wouldn't want to be a bad host to my unexpected guest." Ciná chuckled and gave a little shrug as he added, "But alright, we can do something after sunset. There's a cedar wood forest just south of here with a river that runs through it. Why don't you meet me there tonight? That'll give our little tour a head start." Once she agreed he nodded and started to head back toward Fenmyre, figuring he was better off getting a bit of rest through the rest of the day if he was going to be wandering through Auster tonight. "See you later!" he called back over his shoulder before he disappeared into the grove, backtracking his way over to Fenmyre while he continued to reflect back on things that he hadn't thought about in ages.

"Cináed"