gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
06-01-2022, 06:42 PM

She waited nervously for someone to answer. She had been born into a pack, but when theirs had disbanded, she and Greed had lived as loners ever since. She didn't know what to expect, nor did she know much about the individuals who lived here, but she had learned about the pack through the grapevine and was hopeful that it would match up with what they were looking for. She took comfort in Greed's touch, closing her eyes for a moment to calm her nerves before she caught the sound of someone approaching. She took a deep breath as she watched a pair of wolves approach them. One of them was a large male bathed in the colors of blue and black, while the other was a slightly smaller female with a pair of small antlers adorning her crown.

They introduced themselves as Artorias and Briar. King and Queen of the pack they called The Hallows. Claire dipped her head to the pair in greeting, "Good afternoon, Sir Artorias and Lady Briar, it is a pleasure to meet you as well. My name is Claire Ancora, and this is my friend and mentor, Greed Armada. I hope we're not disturbing you, but we've come to...erm..." How did one go about asking about information about a pack? Especially one you were hoping to join? Her words faltered, and she could feel the heat of embarrassment rise up in her cheeks as she looked to Greed for help.

"Speak