size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-01-2022, 06:51 PM

He waited with her for someone to arrive. Though he didn't say much of anything just yet. It didn't take long for a pair of wolves to approach, and from the looks of them, he guessed that these two were the alphas of the pack they were looking to join. The larger male introduced himself and his wife as Artorias and Briar, which admittedly, Greed didn't know anything about either of them. He heard names floating around in the world, so he knew the names of most of the alphas that ran the packs, but didn't know a whole lot to put a name to a face. At least with these two, he could scratch them off the list now that he knew what they looked like.

He remained quiet as Claire spoke, letting her take the reigns until...well...he glanced at her to find her looking helplessly at him. She seemed to be at a loss for words, unsure on how to proceed. Sweet Claire...too polite to get straight to the point, He thought. He supposed her sweetness was one of the things he secretly adored about her.

Turning his gaze to the King & Queen of the pack, he finished what she couldn't find the words to say. "We've come to learn more about your pack. Moreso with the intention to join should your pack be a good fit for us." Straight to the point. He didn't see the need to explain their past, let alone his concerning packs. He had only ever followed wherever Avalon and her kin went, and after they passed or went their own ways, he and Claire had taken up the rogue life despite his wanting her to find a place where her life would be stable, but she refused unless he came with her. Well...here he was...attempting to join a pack of strangers just for her.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!