size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
06-01-2022, 08:02 PM
Reila's gaze went a little softer as Chimera's questions went a little deeper. Deeper to her that was. She didn't remove herself from where she was though, a gentle tilt in her head as she listened to what Chimera asked. "I want you, Chimera." Her time with Erystotle had confirmed just how much, or how different she felt in comparison between the two. She didn't just want sex, and while she enjoyed her time with Erys she knew exactly where she wanted to be with Chimera. "I want to pleasure you." It was blunt, not an easy subject but easy for her. A part of her almost wanted to see herself... back in some sort of slave duty but for him. It drove deeper than that though she thought. She was emotionally attached to Chimera, but her sexual desires and fantasies were above that. All she wanted to do was please him.

She was careful when she stood, as if she was made of feathers floating above him. She stepped over one of his legs so she would be directly facing his side before she laid back down with her paws over his stomach, "This is what I want." She spoke over her shoulder before diving her muzzle down slowly to mold over what was revealed in front of her. What she wanted was his response, in noises, in tension, in eagerness for more. Really she wanted him to take control over her even with the way she had him now. She wanted him to take advantage of her in any way, whether that was just like this or actually taking the reins and doing what he wanted. She would love to feel desired in that way. There was no wrong he could do to her. Maybe that showed how broken she truly was.

"Reila"