Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
06-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Manea caught on nicely if only for pure skill and experience but Relm wouldn't think much of it. She could admire Manea sure, but she wasn't noticing the finer details with her mind on the hunt. Even her mind a little bit on pleasing Manea too. She wasn't thinking of herself.

Relm drove the elk forward letting Manea have her pick whether that was the closest to her or if she had one specific in mind was completely up to her. And once it was obvious which she was after, Relm pursued that one too letting the others run off in their numbers.

Manea was rather wicked the way she handled the cow but it didn't bother Relm in the slightest. She was kind of expecting something of the sort but she didn't really care for whatever way others chose to deal with prey. She just kind of went with the flow for the most part.

As the elk went to stand it couldn't fully but Relm was right there over top of it with her paws pounding down one on it's neck and the other on it's rib cage while one of her back paws held it further down it's body to pin it. It didn't take much with it's snapped leg. Relm's jaw moved up however not to it's throat for the kill, but grabbing around the front leg available to her before pulling it back and exposing it's throat, chest, and stomach for Manea to take the kill. She only glanced to the purple woman for a second, it still wasn't very easy to be around her. But she was a lot more comfortable. Maybe this was the trial part they had to get through at least.

"Relm"