size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
06-01-2022, 09:02 PM

It wasn't really that she wasn't allowed to leave or wasn't promoted to, but she was so young when her mother had passed that there wasn't a need for her to go out and travel. And once that happened she didn't really want to travel too far from home. It was difficult having a life on her own at such a young age, not that she had opened up to Arcturus about it. She was pretty quiet and reserved but she was more comfortable with Arcturus more than he could know.

When he asked if she had been sick she shrugged her shoulders and her head tilted inwards to him as if to face him but the way they were laying she couldn't fully look at him. Her gaze moved back up to the stars as she responded, "I don't know. Maybe?" She had seen the effects on the other animals and prey but she had never met any others that had been sick. "No one was around to tell me." So she'd really have no clue what had happened in that time frame other than the parts that vaguely flashed over that now that he had mentioned it she did feel sick and not right. She was still here though somehow. Under the stars with him.

It had seemed like they had just got here but as Vanille looked up at the clear winter sky she realized how late it was getting. "I should probably head back. It's getting late." She didn't jump up to leave though because... she didn't want to. In her heart she needed to go back home to her den that she had shared with her mother, but she also was starting to get in an emotional spot where she didn't want to leave Arcturus.

"Vanille"
Base By WatermelonCreature