size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-01-2022, 10:45 PM

It seemed his younger charge was having some difficulty with this, but he didn't blame her. She hadn't been as social as a pup should've been since her parents had passed away. The pair of them had buried her mother, and once the opportunity to slip away from the pack came up, that's exactly what they had done. They went and lived elsewhere as rogues, considering which packs would be a better fit for them. He didn't care one way or another which pack it was. He didn't really care about joining one, but what mattered to him was her and her happiness. He had promised Avalon, after all, that he'd look after them...or her, rather, since the others went their own ways. As Artorias spoke, he remained quiet and listened, following the trio as they walked and talked. He noticed the antlered Queen was rather quiet, but it was just in her nature, much like himself. Whatever the case, he caught the gist of what the pack was about. It sounded hauntingly familiar to what Avalon had, and he couldn't help but feel like maybe this was fate after all.

Casting a glance towards the castle that loomed in the near distance, memories of his time in these lands flooded back. Talis had reigned here for a while before Dragon had lost the challenge against the Abraxas youth. But then again, the old king had been blind at the time, so he wasn't surprised when Talis had fallen. Returning his attention back to the group, he remained quiet throughout the talking, though when Claire asked her question, he turned his gaze to the King and Queen as he waited for their answer about that. When Ignis had taken over Winterfell, nobody could leave without a challenge. Was this pack the same way? It didn't seem like it...but he had lived long enough to know that appearances could be decieving.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!