size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-01-2022, 11:30 PM

“You’ll be expected to learn to defend yourself, for sure. The blind can still fight if they must. Your unique vision may be a boon; someone who thinks you’re blind might try to get you from the side, and you’ll catch it.” "Oh?" Well now that he mentioned it, she never really thought about that! Maybe with practice, she could prove to be a valuable asset...she was certainly interested in learning at least the basics and how her limited vision might be advantageous. She had always seen it as a hindrance, but he had a more positive way of seeing it.

“But you won’t be expected to go on war raids or offensive sieges; at most you’d be with the healers in a camp well away from the fighting.” She nodded. Well, that was good at least! She couldn't see herself ever running into the fray, but tending to those who did was something she could definitely see herself doing. "That's good to know! While I don't mind learning how to defend myself properly, I'm not one to really...er...I'm not the violent sort at all, but you could probably already see that." She offered a shy smile. Gosh, she was bad at small talk. It had been a while since she had a conversation, but she was sure she'd get used to it soon enough.

He told her the name of what she assumed was a rank...what with the strange name he had for it, but he clarified what it was not a moment later. Junior medicine...that was fine by her. She still had plenty to learn, after all, and was grateful he hadn't just thrown her into some advanced rank considering he didn't know her skills, and she was doubtful she was even that good. She would be, but for now, she was content with the rank he'd given her. "I would love a tour of your pack!" She exclaimed, tail wagging as she listened to the tinkling of the trinkets he had in his fur.
"Speak"