size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 12:13 AM

He followed along, listening as they spoke. He didn't have much to add, ask, or say...but that was his nature. He just sort of went with the flow, and right now, Claire was his flow. He would go wherever she did, and if this place was what she liked and wanted to call home, so be it. The King and Queen offered their condolences, and he simply offered a small nod to acknowledge it. Claire leaned into him, causing the male to slow down a bit as he quietly returned the gesture. He couldn't help but feel soft and warm whenever he felt her touch, but he did well to hide it. Especially now that they were in the presence of others.

He mostly took in the sights, welcoming the memories these lands brought to him. He had been much younger then...but still, it didn't seem like much had changed in these parts, save for maybe the castle. When Claire spoke, he listened. And it seemed that she indeed wanted to give this place a shot. He nodded in agreement. "I used to live in these lands once when I was younger. When the Ancora clan used to call these very lands home. If Claire wishes to call this place home, then I will as well. It would be interesting to see how different things are compared to back then." He mused. Now all that was left to do was hear their verdict. Would they be welcomed? Or turned away? He had plenty of skillsets to offer. One upside of being old, he supposed.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!