ardent

Bullying is Kinda My Thing

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 12:24 AM

"Uhh… yes. Saracyn is here for a fight." Oh goodie! She had found someone who was looking for a fight on her first try! "Good! Medusa is looking for a fight, too!" She exclaimed, though her irritation didn't wane one bit. She wasn't exactly looking to get this kid in her crosshairs, but it was hard for her to control her emotions when she had absolutely no help with that. Nobody had ever taught her how to control herself. She was alone. Utterly, and completely alone. Unless you counted her dead father, but he couldn't physically hug her or anything to help her feel better.

The red male readied himself for the fight, and likewise, Medusa did the same. She simply copied him, baring her teeth in the process. When he charged, she did too. He aimed to get her head on, but Medusa had learned well enough that that move didn't always work. "Medusa made the same mistake!" She exclaimed as they got close, but within a foot or two between them, she danced to her left to sweep past the larger boy, teeth aiming to bite his shoulder as she passed.

Medusa vs Saracyn for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"