ardent

Cool it Joe

Optional fight training, with a reward

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 12:31 AM
She hadn't been to training since she was forced into the pack. She couldn't even remember how long ago it was now, but it felt like she was here forever now. While she was often ignored and shunned, it was unlikely that she was allowed to attend considering her rank and all, but...what did she know. She knew little of what her position allowed or didn't allow her to do, so she decided she was going to show up anyway. Her father had said that if she wanted respect, she had to earn it. One way or another, that's exactly what she was going to try and do. Slave rank or not, she was going to prove she was just as good as any of them!

She gathered her things and headed for the source of the call, arriving to find only one of Recluse's spoiled brats so far, and a male she had seen here and there but had never spoken to. She sat down in defiance, making it clear she was here for the training. If they didn't want her here, then she would leave...but not without protest.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022