ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 12:39 AM

She had slipped out again in the early morning, not caring whether or not someone had seen her. She was bored, so she went to look for something to entertain her. She headed out towards the place she knew was dangerous, and on the way there, she had found the scent of another wolf, though they were unknown to her. Feeling rather...pissed at her own kind, and extremely frustrated about Habari, she decided she was going to do something about her feelings. And what better way than to track down this stranger and pick a fight with him or her? Yes...that's what she would do. Quietly, she slunk forward with the intent on finding her target. Though she knew she had to be careful...after all, the bones sticking out of the ground wasn't exactly a good sign...

"Medusa"