size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
06-02-2022, 01:17 AM

"Don't mention it," he said with a smile, waving away the gratitude as the stranger thanked him and tried to explain away his issue with the unusual terrain, seeming embarrassed by the whole situation. "The only reason I'm familiar with it is because I ended up in the same situation one time while I was traveling. My brother was around to get me out, but it's certainly no fun." He was glad to hear that the other male was alright though. He had already been planning on going over to Ashen for help if he needed it since he was sure Ike would have lent them some supplies if he did, but that didn't seem to be necessary.

He honestly thought maybe they'd exchange pleasantries, since that's what polite wolves did—or so he was told, and then they'd be on their ways again, but after he introduced himself the older man seemed taken aback by his name. He had introduced himself to a few wolves since arriving to Boreas the same way, but he hadn't gotten any reaction to his name other than a distant recognition or perhaps a bit of confusion with a pack by the same name. His man seemed to immediately recognize it and he started questioning him on who his parents and grandparents were. Remus blinked with surprise, caught off guard and unsure how to respond at first.

"Oh, uh... Well, my parents are Evander and Iris... The only grandparent I've ever met was Tiburtius Armada, but I know his parents were Athena and Vereux," he replied as his mind caught back up to the situation at hand and managed to get an answer out. He gave the man a questioning look, adding, "Why? Did you know a lot of Armada wolves or something? I heard a lot of stories growing up, but I haven't actually found anyone that's known about them since I got to Boreas." He did look like he was on the older side so maybe that would explain why he actually recognized the name of his family that supposedly had been so prevalent around here once upon a time.

"Remus Armada"