An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-02-2022, 01:39 AM

After hearing everything that she and Artorias had to say about their pack, the pair seemed taken with the idea of it—well, at least Claire did. She said as much as she called their ideals wonderful and mentioned how it was much the same to how her late mother would have run things. Greed seemed to be content simply going along with whatever Claire wanted and that was good enough for her. Claire asked about joining and Briar looked to her husband to see what his response would be. Once he agreed and welcomed them both into the pack she grinned, her long tail waving gently behind her at the two new additions to their pack. She was always happy to see The Hallows flourish and grow and there was always more room to be had in the castle and its surrounding grounds.

Artorias led the way toward the castle to give their newest members a tour while explaining the basics of their laws and occasionally Briar would nod in agreement, letting him do the bulk of the talking for their interaction. When he brought up the topic of them choosing a particular path in their skills at some point to decide on their positions with in the pack, Briar added, "Also, if you have any experience or interest in crafting or helping me with our wine production let me know! I'm always looking for extra help around the castle in that regard." She chuckled softly, thinking about all the work that still needed to be done to replenish all of the wine that had been enjoyed during the wedding feast. Artorias asked if they had any other questions and she turned her attention back to the new pair again as well, waiting to see if there was anything she could answer or help with before she slipped away to get some of her daily work done.

"Briar Carpathius"