size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 02:18 AM

Claire's excitement and enthusiasm about the pack was...contagious. She smiled at him when they were accepted as members of the pack, and he couldn't help his own small smile. Despite his outward hard and cold exterior, he couldn't help but feel happy whenever she was happy. And today, she was the happiest he'd seen her since her parents had passed away. Though he didn't miss that Artorias mentioned another 'Armada', he did wonder if it was the one he had met in the swamp, or if it was a different one entirely...or perhaps one that was unrelated to him. It was weird for him to suddenly come across all these new changes and other things, but he was learning to just go with it. The King explained the rules and that they could choose their own rooms in the castle, or even dig out dens on the plains. He was curious to see if his old room had been taken up, or if it was still open...regardless, a new chapter in his life was opening up, so that meant he ought to start new...right? Claire would be safe here...while he wasn't sure about sleeping separate and not sharing the same room or den, she was her own woman and he wasn't going to stop her from doing what she wished. He was sure as hell going to miss her company though...that much he knew.

When Claire mentioned his teaching her and went on to mention his past achievements, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed and felt the heat rising to his face. He cleared his throat but said nothing until he felt it was his turn to speak. "Claire is an excellent fighter. Though regardless of what she chooses, she's a valuable asset to have," He cleared his throat again as he looked at her for a moment before turning his attention to the King and Queen. "As for me, I'd prefer a rank as a warrior. If it suits you, we can discuss the proper ranking later. I may be old, but I've still plenty of fight left in me." Hell, he'd go down swinging even at death's door.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!