ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2022, 03:07 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was intent on her mission. Focused on finding her unsuspecting prey. Almost every wolf she had come across had proven to be a jerk to her, so maybe she would be a jerk back for once...even if it meant hurting an unsuspecting stranger that had done absolutely nothing to her. Still...she didn't know where else to take out her frustrations, and honestly, the thought that what she was doing was wrong hadn't even crossed her mind. She just wanted something else to hurt the way she'd been hurting.

Hurriedly walking across the dirt in search of her prey, she might've not known someone else was around if they hadn't spoken up. Her head lifted, dual-toned gaze spotting a younger wolf approaching her, but to her surprise, this one had markings similar to her own! Her head tilted in confusion but then quickly turned to delight at the discovery. The kid asked her questions, and Medusa looked to the ground at the trail she was following before looking back at them. "Medusa did not lose anything, she's looking for a stranger wolf that's around here somewhere." She exclaimed, though she didn't think that telling the skeletal-marked girl would be important. Especially considering even she didn't have a good reason in tracking them down, other than to pick a fight with them or something.

"Skeleton girl can help! She looks like Medusa, so you're a friend, right?" She could hope, anyway. She didn't exactly wait for a response before her nose was on the ground again as she forged ahead, leading the way in case the girl decided to join in her quest.

"Medusa"