gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
06-02-2022, 03:51 AM

The other wolf seemed to be looking for a stranger, which it should have occurred to Havoc that she was a stranger, but the whole 'stranger danger' talk had never really stuck for her. Strangers were people you hadn't met yet, and she'd just met this woman so clearly Havoc wasn't a stranger. Havoc grinned back at Medusa when she invited her to join in. "Cool! Definitely friends, and friends help friends when they need help!"

She lowered her nose to the ground and sniffed industriously at the scent that Medusa had been following. She didn't have a lot of experience yet with tracking wolves but she'd tracked lizards and snakes and stuff around the pack lands loads of time so it should be the same thing right? Lifting her head again she grinned again at her new friend. "Ready! Let's find your stranger!"

Medusa had already taken off on the scent and the leggy nine month old took off after her, her own nose working as she did. "I'm Havoc by the way! I'm from Aerie but my dad's from Fireside. He teaches us to fight and stuff sometimes when he stops by to pay for us. Where are you from?" Hey, her nose and her mouth could both work at the same time. There was very little that could stop her from chattering.