ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 04:09 AM

"Cool! Definitely friends, and friends help friends when they need help!" Medusa's tail set to wagging when the younger girl mentioned friends. Did she really have a friend now? Was this girl going to be her friend? The idea excited her, and despite the fact she probably shouldn't be so trusting, how could she not trust this girl when she shared similar traits as herself? The girl seemed excited to join Medusa in her venture, so with a nod and a wide grin, she continued her tracking!

"I'm Havoc by the way! I'm from Aerie but my dad's from Fireside. He teaches us to fight and stuff sometimes when he stops by to pay for us. Where are you from?" Ears flicked as she listened to the new girl who she learned was called Havoc. Huh, what a funny but cool name! She didn't know what Aerie was, or Fireside, but they sounded better than Habari! Medusa lives in Habari, but Habari is dumb and stupid and everyone there is mean to Medusa! Nobody teaches her to fight or do anything, Medusa learned it all by herself!" She exclaimed proudly.

She came to a sudden halt as she pressed her nose to the ground. Head weaved back and forth, eyes narrowing as she tried to figure out which way the trail went. It seemed to go in circles here, though she was confused as to where the trail had gone. Had her stranger up and disappeared? Lifting her head, she looked around and almost immediately spotted a lump of fur sticking out of the ground. Huh...odd...she knew this place was dangerous because of the sand that ate things, but she had never actually seen someone get swallowed by it before. Maybe her stranger had gotten unlucky, and from the looks of it, they were still alive. But she didn't feel like helping. In fact, she was a little miffed that she didn't get the chance to fight him because the sand had beat her to it!

"Medusa"