ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 04:54 AM

"They did what?? They didn't teach you how to fight at all?? And they were mean to you! You're right, Medusa, they are dumb and stupid. No one gets to be mean to my friends," Okay, she liked this girl. Her new friend. She was equally offended. "No! They treat Medusa like trash because they say she's a slave. But she doesn't want to be a slave anymore. She wants to leave Habari, but they won't let her go even though they don't teach her anything!" She huffed, feeling the anger pulse through her once again. The frustration was boiling over, and it was getting harder for her to control herself.

She eyed the lump of fur that was stuck in the sand, nodding to Havoc's questions for the most part. She thought for a moment, wondering if the stranger she'd been tracking was even still alive, or if he had drowned in that sand...only one way to find out, right? "Medusa and Havoc need sticks or something. Sinking sand is bad and dangerous, it'll swallow you if you're not careful, like the stranger there." She had no idea if he was dead or alive, but whatever the case, she still needed a really big stick or something to poke at him to make sure. If he was alive, then she didn't know how they were going to get him out. If he was dead, then the task of getting the body out would be much easier. She didn't know what she'd do if he was dead, but...she did always want to dissect another wolf.

"Medusa"