gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
06-02-2022, 05:07 AM

Medusa went on to tell more about her awful pack, and the youth's eyes narrowed. How dare they keep her friend as a slave? Havoc wasn't unaware of what a slave was, not growing up in Aerie and not with such close ties to Fireside - neither pack shied away from that sort of thing. But no friend of hers was going to be kept as a slave! It was completely unacceptable. She'd have to find some way of rescuing Medusa, that's what would have to happen.

But first they had a stranger to... rescue? She squinted at the fur uncertainly. He didn't seem to be moving, but maybe he was just sleeping. A weird place to sleep, but people were weird. Havoc's gaze snapped sideways to Medusa, brows going up steeply. The sand here swallowed people??? "Holy shit! And here I was just walking around without even knowing or anything!" She gave a bubbling laugh, clearly not all that concerned about her potential brush with death. Ok, a big stick then... She cast around looking for something to use, but didn't immediately see anything. "What if I crawl out there and you hold onto my tail to pull me back when it starts to - oh hey, there's a stick!" Delighted, she pointed a paw at the long-dead tree half-hidden by a mound of sand. There were several branches that could qualify as "a big stick" there!