ardent

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Wolf tracking...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-02-2022, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2022, 05:20 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Apparently, her new friend didn't know about the swallowing sand. She couldn't remember exactly what it was actually called, but she knew that if you tried to walk on it, it swallowed you and you died if you couldn't get out. So swallowing sand it was. "Holy shit! And here I was just walking around without even knowing or anything!" Medusa nodded matter of factly. "Yes, the swallowing sand almost got Medusa once!" That had been a bad, bad day. But luckily, she had managed to get out of it alive. Unlike the guy that was probably dead already.

She thought about a way to reach him without getting sucked in next to him, so when Havoc started to announce a plan, Medusa was ready to try it. But then her friend saw what they were looking for, and Medusa turned her attention in the direction that Havoc was pointing in. Her tail wagged as she headed straight towards it, though carefully so as not to accidentally step into the sinking sand. "Good job, Havoc! We can use these to help us!" She exclaimed as she grabbed one and dragged it back over. She grunted and groaned as she flailed it out towards the stuck stranger. It landed with a dull thud on the sand, and she waited a beat to see if it would sink, but...she guessed that the branch wasn't heavy enough for the sand to swallow. Lifting it again, she tried to move it closer to get it under the strangers body, but it ended up bonking him instead. She froze, waiting for him to protest, but...he didn't move. Blinking, she looked at Havoc from the corner of her eye. "Well, at leasht we know he'sh not alive, sho thish will be eashy!" She mumbled through the branch in her jaws. All they had to do now was position a couple of these under his body and pry him from the sand so they could drag him out the rest of the way!

"Medusa"