Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-02-2022, 07:57 AM

They came. Six strong looking wolves. Two she already knew. Gimli and Ghoul. She gave them nods before addressing the others. "I tracked a bull moose here. It's already injured so it won't be so hard to bring down. Its back leg is bloody so follow the scent and we'll find it easily. We'll surround it, the biggest wolves near the front of it." And smaller ones in the back.

She waited for any questions or complaints before heading off. She leads them to the location of the prey, picking up the scent of blood and following it after a short pause. As they neared the bull moose, she dropped back to allow the larger wolves to take over. Wren dove for the back legs of the prey, snapping and snarling. The moose bellowed, alone and without help.

She hoped the others would be able to help take it down for good. All wolves needed to eat during the winter. Some smelt of pack, so she didn't mind giving an extra share to them.

"Speech"
2/3 hunt x-large prey (bull moose)
ooc; second round by june 5nd
1st - introductions, 2nd - then hunt, 3rd round - then finish

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me