size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
06-02-2022, 08:25 AM

This stranger seemed awkward or nervous or both. As Celeste's small frame stood a few feet away, teal eyes regarded her with dim interest. Letting her lips lift at the corners with a small laugh leaving them, she nodded. "Ah, I'm not entirely well versed in all of Boreas either. Only been around for about a year," Celeste murmured in response as her gaze started to linger toward the frozen-over river. She indeed was a Scout for Ashen though so she surmised that she probably should spend more time getting to know the surrounding areas.

Another huff of amusement echoed from her chest as she gave the girl a curious look. "I'm Celeste and I don't really mind if you scout our territory. Ashen is a friendly pack and wouldn't dare harm a stranger without reason," she hoped her words would calm the worries of the girl, but if they didn't, oh well. Turning her attention back toward the river, she let her head tilt toward the side. This particular section wasn't the best for fishing. Having spent the last summer here most days fishing herself, Celeste turned her chin farther up where the water was more shallow and the ice thin.

"There is a better spot just up the river if you'd like me to show you. It'll be easy enough to break through just by tossing a rock at it," another smile brimmed along her lips as she let her lengthened tail disturb the snow around her with a few swishes.

Celeste Akizora