An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
06-02-2022, 03:29 PM
Spoiled for choice, Ophie pursed her lips as her gaze floated up. Imagining the foods hovering overhead, just out of reach but more than enough to get her licking her lips. Man they really had nice food here, didn't they? Of course the Armada had plenty of food about, how else would she have gotten so plump? But it wasn't as decadent as all the options Briar had offered. Like they wanted to make food that tasted good, not just enough to fill the masses bellies.  Making up her mind she nodded hastily, glad Briar wasn't cornering her to choose. This or that, when it all sounded so good!

As they said, a full Ophie was a happy Ophie. Mostly. But how was she supposed to say as much without coming across as a gluttonous pig? Of course her big sister offered, she was just good like that, but surely it was just to be polite? Just cause she knew her so well, knew her eyes were about the same size as her belly. Either way the cat was already out of the bag, right? Look at her, she wasn't exactly skinny.

"Hmm.. Maybe a little of each. You know, to savour the local cuisine." It was frilly and clearly a way of trying to save some face, but her tail wagged all the same. It was hard to be glum in a new place, where she felt trusted and safe. Like no one would shoot her dirty looks for just being as she was. The Hallows really was a haven, she felt it in her porky little toes. "Did you take up cooking then?" She wondered aloud with a slight tip of her head.  "Or is it Artorias? Oh oh, yes. I heard something about that a woman's lucky to have a man who's good with his paws. " She nodded to herself, convinced of her very vanilla take.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]